- This Policy is guided by the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) of
2. Information Collected
- Information in our possession or control that relates directly or indirectly to an individual such as name, address, telephone number, passport/identification card number, date of birth, email address, gender, race, bank details, credit/debit card details, etc. The types of personal data collected depend on the purpose(s) of We may “process” your personal data by way of collecting, recording, holding, storing, using, disclosing and/or deleting it.
- If you create an account using your Facebook account (or other supported social network account), we will access and collect the information that your privacy settings on that account permit us to access so that we can create your EVENTDA account for
- Time spent on our website and access time, date and other
- When you visit or interact with our website, we or our authorised service providers may use “cookies”, and Google Analytics and other similar technologies where small data files are sent to your browser, application or device to store and track information about you when you enter our The cookies are used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. They enable our own system to recognise you when you visit our website again and enhance your web-viewing experience. You may accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser, application or device, if the browser, application or device so permits. However, note that you may not be able to use all interactive features on our sites if cookies have been disabled completely. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our site(s) and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
3. Purpose of Information collected
- To enable you to access and use the Platform;
- To verify and process payment when you book and purchase services through EVENTDA’s website.
- To enable you to communicate with Service providers, including but not limited to by sending them messages or other information during the booking and post-payment process;
- To perform analytics, conduct research, personalise or otherwise customise your experience, to provide customer service and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us;
- To help create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the Platform and Services, such as detection and prevention of actual and potential fraud and other harmful activity, conducting investigations and risk assessments, enforcing our Terms and policies, verifying the address of users and service providers, verifying any identifications provided by you. In this regard, we may do any or all of the foregoing with or without further notifying you;
- To send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- To send you marketing, advertising, and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information about EVENTDA’s services, or general promotions. You can unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving these communications in your settings (in the “Account” section) when you login to your EVENTDA Account;
4. Disclosure of information
- We do not undertake to sell, distribute or lease Personal Data or information that you provide or which EVENTDA otherwise comes by to third parties unless required by law, or with your
- However, we may disclose or transfer some of your personal data and information for the purpose of rendering the selected services to you and this may include disclosure to any professional, third party service providers to us, who are formally engaged by us to help us for the purposes outlined
5. Retention of data
- Any of your personal data provided to us is retained for as long as the purposes for which the personal data was collected continues; your personal data is then destroyed or anonymised from our records and back-up systems in accordance with our retention policy in the event your personal data is no longer required for the said purposes unless its further retention is required to satisfy a longer retention period to meet our operational, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting
6. Security of Data
- We are committed in ensuring that your personal data are protected from unauthorised access and other similar risks. Access to your account(s) is password protected. Thus, no other party, including EVENTDA’s employees, can change the information. However, you must remember to log off from your account and close the browser window after use so that no unauthorised party can have You are responsible for the safe-keeping of your password. You must not, at any time, disclose your password to any third party.
- We will not be responsible and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any losses or damage incurred by you whatsoever caused by your non-compliance to any of the foregoing. All information gathered by EVENTDA is stored in systems that may only be accessed by authorised persons using assigned user IDs and passwords
7. Third party website and resources
8. Contact details